Collected from across Eastern Europe, specifically Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey, these terra-cotta jugs have been bringing people together, creating memories, and inspiring joyful homes for years. Dating back to the 1900s, these one-of-a-kind vessels were found in abandoned factories and come in several shapes and sizes. While bearing marks of age, each piece was hand-selected by our Creative Director and remains faithful to our high-quality standards.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only
- Each jug will vary from images shown in style, shape, size, and color
- The hand of the artisan may be visible in the form of grooves, drips, and differences in design, authenticating the handmade nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, jugs are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 7-9” H
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- When using as a planter, use a pot liner insert along with a handful of small stones as there is no drainage hole
- To clean, rinse with warm water
- To protect the original condition, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents
*This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers. All found items are final purchases and cannot be returned.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.