Cabin Hatch Cotton Bath Towel
Our Cabin Hatch is a modern take on classic farmhouse style. These versatile hand-woven pieces can be used as bath towels, lightweight shawls, and accent throws. Each is hand-woven in Ethiopia using time-honored weaving traditions and AZO-free dyes. Hand-spun Ethiopian cotton adds a uniquely rich texture that will continue to soften and become more absorbent with each wash/dry.
Machine wash and dry. Measures 38 x 72 inches
- Recycled : Product is made of post-consumer material and byproducts that have been recovered or diverted from solid waste, and have been utilized in place of raw or virgin material in manufacturing a product.
- Biodegradable : Capable of being broken down by bacteria or other microorganisms and decay naturally in a way that is not harmful to the environment.
- Compostable : Capable of decomposing or fully degrading in under 12 weeks (90 days) in a compost environment into natural elements without leaving any toxicity in the soil.
- Organic: Product does not contain any growth hormones, unauthorized synthetic pesticides, antibiotics or synthetic ingredients, and has been produced following organic production processes.
- Plastic-free : Product does not contain plastics created from polymerized crude oil.
- Vegan : Product does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
- Nontoxic : Product doesn’t pose any risk to humans, animals, or the environment. Examples of chemicals products should be free from include but are not limited to Phthalates, Parabens, Lead acetate, Formaldehyde, Petroleum, and CFCs.
- Reusable : Product is capable of being used again and again. Created with the intention of reducing waste and single-use materials.
- Upcycled : By-products, waste, and other unwanted material are reused to create this product.
The shipping rate for home items and apparel items is calculated separate but will show as one rate during checkout.
We do not currently ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii
*Please note that additional shipping costs may incur for any items that are over-sized and overweight. In this instance you'll receive an email and invoice for additional shipping costs. Once invoice is paid your shipment will go out.